Lip Blush Tattoo
5 MAIN BENEFITS OF LIP BLUSH VANCOUVER
1. Lip blush Vancouver is the newest semi permanent makeup trend that enhances your natural lip shape.
2. It can correct lip asymmetry and boost your lip colour. This treatment delivers very natural results once healed.
3. It save you time and to cut down on your make up routine each morning.
4. It is waterproof, kiss proof, and long lasting.
5. It give you an impression of fuller lip and attractive feminine appeal.
HOW LONG DOES THE LIP BLUSH TATTOO LAST?
The treatment usually last 2-3 years depending on your skin type and your lifestyle. The factors that cause the pigments to fade faster: if you’re a smoker, often exposed to the sun, having an iron deficiency, or often exfoliate your lips.
HOW LONG DOES THE PROCEDURE TAKE?
Each Vancouver Lip Blush Tattoo session usually takes 2-3 hours depending how big is your lips.
WHY SECOND APPOINTMENT AND TOUCH UP ARE IMPORTANT?
It usually takes at least 2 sessions or more to complete your desired lip colour. The first initial appointment is neutralize your lip color. After 6 weeks you need to come back for touch up. The body usually absorb the pigment unevenly. It is like applying your nail colour. It needs at least 2-3 coats to achieve a solid colour.
CAN I STILL HAVE A LIP BLUSH TATTOO IF I HAVE A LIP FILLER?
Yes, you can. Having the lip filler does not interfere with the lip tattooing process. We recommend to achieve the best result possible, lip filler and lip tattoo in Vancouver appointments MUST be at least 4 weeks apart from each other.
DOES IT HURT?
Everyone has a different pain tolerance. Lip is sensitive area and has a thin skin. We used medical grade anaesthetic to numb your treated area to make you feel comfortable during your Vancouver lip blush tattoo session. You can take Tylenol right before treatment to minimize the pain.