Wake Up Beautiful with Permanent Makeup
Learn Permanent Makeup
Eyebrows In-Person Training
Learn Microblading in Vancouver. This is one of the most popular procedure, and as an artist, it can open up whole new opportunities for you.
Lip Blush In-Person Training
Learn lip blush in Vancouver. Our small class size is to ensure our instructor is able to assist you with the individual needs.
Lip Blush Training Online
Learn from the comfort of your own home & pace. I'm revealing all our trade secrets how to create beautiful lip blush work for your clients.
6 REASONS TO CHOOSE US?
Vancouver Permanent Makeup
1.Your cosmetic tattoo is applied by a world-renowned artist Christina Nguyen. She got the Bachelor of Art from the State University of New York.
2. Christina is 10X certified in Canada, the U.S, Europe, and Internationally for permanent makeup. She uses latest techniques from L.A and London to get you the most gorgeous face possible.
3. We're official and certified permanent makeup institution by the Government of Canada.
4. We’re using safe only FDA- government approved products. Made in U.S or in Canada.
5. We use the latest and advanced technology to maximize the effectiveness of your permanent makeup in Vancouver.
6. To ensure your health and safety, we never ever re-use needles. All our needle cartridges are single use and disposable. Each client who comes in for a session is served with brand new needles right from the packaging.
RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
OUR LIP BLUSH WORK
OUR EYEBROW WORKS
Welcome to Bellagi Beauty
Being pressured to look perfect all the time can truly be stressful. Especially when you’re really busy in the morning getting ready to work and still need to look fabulous.
Bellagi Beauty offer women the latest time-saving solution to make your everyday lives easier. Here are main benefits of Vancouver eyebrows and lip blush tattoo
Save You Time
Save Money on cosmetics
Give You Confidence
Bellagi Beauty Vancouver eyebrows usually lasts up to 3 years depending on your skin type.
How much time do you spend on applying makeup in the morning and removing makeup at night? You could spend that time to have more sleeps, pursuing your hobby, playing with your pets, or spending more time with your family.